Moreland Professional Projects Photography Services
Welcome to Photography Services, one of the core service offerings of MPP.
We offer many family, personal and fashion photography options for our clients:
- Family Portraits
- Sporting Events & Tournaments
- Fashion/Fine Art/Glamour/Pinup model work
Our offering is unique in the Lethbridge area. Our photographers work as a team for most shoots, offering a proven combination of expert photography and staging, posing, and composition services to ensure that your shoot turns out exactly how you want it.
But that all comes later. When you book a session with MPP Photography, you are signing up for the most comprehensive and customer-driven photography experiences on the market. Many photographers will take your booking, you'll show up at a studio, sit down, they'll take some photos, and send you a bill and some prints. If that's what you're looking for then we are probably not a good fit for you.
Our approach is that each shoot is unique. We don't want you to walk away with a set of engagement photos that look like every other engagement photo shoot, we want your photos to reflect you. So when you contact us for a shoot, you'll get a customized, YOU-Focused experience that is unlike any photo experience you've had before. Stop by our Blog to see the diversity of our work and the creativity of our team.
Our process for each shoot is as follows:
- First, you'll contact us, usually with a question or idea.
- One of our photographers will respond to you (usually within the same day) confirming pricing and requesting information about what you are looking for - if you have a theme, if there are other photos you've been looking at you'd like to emulate, etc.
- Once you confirm the details above, the photographer will provide you an estimated duration for your shoot and some times when we are available to do your shoot.
- You'll confirm which time is available and you'll be booked.
- A few days ahead of your booked time, the Photographer will send you a list of things to consider ahead of the shoot. Most of us aren't professional models, and many of us haven't done professional photos before so this will explain what to expect when you arrive, how to prepare, some suggestions of what to wear vs. not wear, etc.
- The shoot itself will be tailored to you. Location, backdrops, and poses will be initially based on what you have provided, but throughout the shoot you and the photographer will be interacting and any ideas that come up during the shoot we try to accommodate. We'll also adjust to your personal comfort level when you arrive.
- Once the shoot is finished, your photographer will give you a time window (usually 2-3 days) after the shoot when the photos will be available and discuss any preferences. Payment will be due at this time for the photography services.
- As defined above, you will be contacted a few days after the shoot with a link and password for your personal shoot gallery on our website. Only people with your password will get access. You will be able to review the touched up photos from the shoot and download them in high resolution format. The quality of images is high enough that you can print them yourselves if you choose.
- (Optional) If you particularly enjoy some photos and want printing, framing, photo books, or other physical copies of them, you will be provided some options, pricing, and expected delivery times. If you decide to go ahead with purchasing any printing products, payment is due at this time.
- (Optional) You will be notified when the printed photos are ready for pickup.
Throughout the process, any questions will be addressed quickly and in a professional manner. Our goal is to provide the best service in Lethbridge and Southern Alberta. Contact us today to experience the difference.